LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Special marriage act - love marriage

I am 29 Years Old and She is 24 Years old, We both are decided to get married. But probelm is religion.Hence both parents are not accepting for our marriage

-How to Proceed further , Currently Girl is in house arrest due to this love problem. and she is ready to come out to get married.

What would the legal issue I would face when she is coming out. Girls Parents side may give complaint on me like kidnapping and missing of their daughter, to avoid these what I need to do as precautionary steps? Do i need provide letter to neareast police station?

Kindly suggest me some input that would be usefull for my personal career

Learning

96 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 February 2018

Two adult person having attained marriage age, belonging to different religions can marry under Special Marriage Act...

The procedure and requisites are available at respective wesite of state e.g;

https://delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT/delhi+govt/community/marriage+certificate+and+registration

Familiarise yourself with it first.

Would the prospecive bride give witness in your favor?

Try to convince the parents,elders on both sides and marry with their consent and blessings.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Nivas
I am 29 Years Old and She is 24 Years old, We both are decided to get married. But probelm is religion.Hence both parents are not accepting for our marriage

-How to Proceed further , Currently Girl is in house arrest due to this love problem. and she is ready to come out to get married.

What would the legal issue I would face when she is coming out. Girls Parents side may give complaint on me like kidnapping and missing of their daughter, to avoid these what I need to do as precautionary steps? Do i need provide letter to neareast police station?

She will come running, yo uwill somehow marry under some tree or temple.  You will both enjoy for 1 month. Somehow her parents will trace you both. In mean time they will file absconding case, abductoin case agaisnt you, involve your parents too.  Then comes the bang, she will be dragged from your room, checked for pregnanncy, done forceful abortion, make her give rape complaint against you and forceful abduction and 5 months later will be tied off to some other fellow who enjoyed with sone other girl.  You will be behind bars, remembering the good time ooh aah you had with her waiting for bail. your parents? they will be in next cell.  Some distant relative will get you bail after 1 year.  Mean time there is fair chance that yo uwill be termed as the new UMESH REDDY and you will become new sensatoin on tv.

(Guest)

She will come running, yo uwill somehow marry under some tree or temple.  You will both enjoy for 1 month. Somehow her parents will trace you both. In mean time they will file absconding case, abductoin case agaisnt you, involve your parents too.  Then comes the bang, she will be dragged from your room, checked for pregnanncy, done forceful abortion, make her give rape complaint against you and forceful abduction and 5 months later will be tied off to some other fellow who enjoyed with sone other girl.  You will be behind bars, remembering the good time ooh aah you had with her waiting for bail. your parents? they will be in next cell.  Some distant relative will get you bail after 1 year.  Mean time there is fair chance that yo uwill be termed as the new UMESH REDDY and you will become new sensatoin on tv.

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register