Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Property Law > Disputes > Son's share in mothers property   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 1 Replies to this message


[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 27 January 2012 at 17:14 Report Abuse


Recently have bought an independent home in Hyderabad. The property was earlier registered with a Lady (having 4 children - 2 Sons & 2 Daughters). Now one of her son is threating her to file case that; he didn't got the proper share in the property which she sold.

My question is - If any son/daughter files a case; what would be consequences on property which i bought from that lady.


To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 


[ Scorecard : 2584]
Posted On 28 January 2012 at 14:52 Report Abuse

If lady purchase property in induvisal capacity at that time no body can objection for that. 

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Son's share in mothers property

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics