Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj kumar (BPO)     07 March 2017

Son pension

Hey Team,
Hope you are doing  well !

My Question is that !
My father and mother alive and his (ajay)eldfer son is death, 2014 in age was 48years old. he Govt emploed in UP.as JEE in civil enginer department.  He is doing to  since about 20 years..(joining date 1994)
so, my father age 70+ and mother is age 55+ and his wife age 40+ and a son 19+(got govt job. on father).
Question= is  his pension amonut divide in (or get) his mother /father  and wife or only wife.. if yes, how much.%?
and (late ajay)his wife  do a case for a  the property(house my father  has owner and registerd regstre. and he is alive and it is transfereed to me by "gifit deed" before her  case.)

Base of case : she  make a paper and in it has written by handwriting by another person,  we do not know. and they get sign material relative and my father mother.(my father do not know where it is come.)and it  has no stump, no thumb impression, no regter, and some cutting on hand writing.
one case is dismissed by court, and she apeal on it agin.
so , let me know waht's happen. ? about the pension and peoperty.
Suraj

Learning

3 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     07 March 2017

Hi Manoj your brother pension amount not divide with any other person of your famly pension amount only get her wife 

and about property if your brother have bought any property than her wife eligible to get her share in property but hse could not claim your father property..

manoj kumar (BPO)     07 March 2017

Hi Mukesh,
Thanks for that!
I have one question do clear please : Father is alive
She make a simple paper by handwriritng of another person. and describe that my father give him hosue
 in it has 6-7 item cutting on writiting, no stump on sign of father & mother, they make sign of her material family of brother's wife. and no any thump sign of father. no, any govt papaer.

she case on him and take the whole hosue which is my father had named and  my father GIFT DEED to me..

stanley (Freedom)     07 March 2017

@ Manoj 

If property is gifted to you than it would belong to you .As for penson your mother and father would not get it only his wife would get the pension .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More