Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhavana (HOUSEWIFE)     25 April 2015

Society is adding elevator in my parking space

Dear Sir,

I own a 3 BHK flat in Patna in ground floor. I have dedicated parking next to my flat. The society now wants to put a lift which will block the driveway for my parking area.

This apartment's society is not registered.

They have already initiated the lift construction. Is there any way I can get stay order on this? How long the process takes and under what section and where can it be filed?

Thanks

Bhavana

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 April 2015

Mam,

Who has the right over that area on papers, like I mean is your parking an allotted one or you are just parking your car there.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 April 2015

Give a complaint to the local municipal authorities. If they do not take action, send a legal notice through lawyer. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     26 April 2015

Municipal authorities only collect bribes even in States like Maharashtra. In Lallu land it will be worse. As your society is not registered they have no right to do common things. You should immediately get a good lawyer and get a stay order on the so called society office bearers. Also get the stay order pasted at a prominent place or places in the Society premises. After the court order get police help also if necessary. Who has title over the parking space is irrelevant at this stage as there is no registered Society.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2015

Such type of atrocities are commonly prevalent especially among the self styled president/secretary of unregistered societies in the guise of welfare to the residents. If you have proper documents for your parking space, you can very well approach court for stay of such activities by the unregistered society which deprives your rights and privileges.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register