Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter


Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Legal Documents > Legal Forms > Society Transfer Forms   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 2 Replies to this message

Deepak Parmar

Accounts Manager
[ Scorecard : 252]
Posted On 25 October 2010 at 12:51 Report Abuse

Dear Sir,

We have purchased a Office, & have signed & registered all documents, the seller has also signed all the Transfer Forms for Society Transfer, He has also got the NOC from Society also when he was selling the Property to us.

Now When I am submitting all the papers to the society office, the society is also asking a Indenmidity Bond from us that we will pay all the dues, when it arise in future.

We have also signed a Indenmidity Bond with seller that if any dues till the date of possession will be paid by the seller, if it comes in future.

Now I have one query, we have signed all the forms as per bye laws of the society for Transfer of the Property in our name. does the bye law says we have to give an Indenmidity Bond also for transfer of the Property in our name.




To activate Click to Talk, e-mail at 


[ Scorecard : 2820]
Posted On 25 October 2010 at 22:33 Report Abuse

Some societies takes undertaking/indemnity so that any dues even it is arising out of the past duration should be honoured by the incoming member. It is to protect any differentials claims, taxes etc., as it may arise from the local authorities. While the indemnity/undertaking executed by the seller is for the benefit of the buyer, the buyer, who is becoming the member would be responsible to the society. In case of any past liabilities,(that is raised or come to be known after registration of the transaction,tthe incoming member has to pay to the society and claim from the seller.

Total thanks : 1 times

Deepak Parmar

Accounts Manager
[ Scorecard : 252]
Posted On 27 October 2010 at 17:33 Report Abuse

What is we do not give the I.Bond, to the society, & only submit all the papers as per bye laws of the Society.

Related Files

Previous Thread
Next Thread

Related Threads

Post your reply for Society Transfer Forms

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to login

Not a member yet ?? Click here to signup



  • This is a public forum. Avoid posting content which you do not wish to disclose in public.
  • Use thank button to convey your appreciation.
  • Maintain professionalism while posting and replying to topics.
  • Try to add value with your each post.

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Forum Home | Forum Portal | Control Center | Who is Where | Popular Threads | Today's Topic | Recent Posts | Today's Posts | Post New Topic | Thread With Files | Top Threads - Month | Unreplied Topics | Forum Stats

web analytics