Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj Padhiyar (Internee)     09 April 2013

Sim card issued against forged documents

Hey everyone

Joined this form today & wat to clarify some serious doubts regarding following points 

1- i have used multiple simcard in past to get short term moneytory benefit on calling ,Sms etc

but from various sources i have got to know that retailer can misuse my documents to issue simcard to some another customer

2- as of now ive been using 1 sim card only .now question is that , if the other customer misused that card ( criminal activity cant be undermine) then i might face some serious criminal charges. 

3 - problem is that i dont know how many sim card would have issued against my documents

need to know how to get out of this complex problem ? What procedure i need to follow ? Plz suggest some solution .

Learning

1 Replies

BASANT KUMAR VASHIST (Advocate)     09 April 2013

Dear friend,

if someone buy sim card, when requrement of  id proff & Photo.

if your think he did froud with you. than  you should FIR / DD of your id proff & Photo, secendly file  RTI in all comunation company (Relience, tata regarding shoopkiper/ retaler , airtel, idea, etc) to know howmuch SIM card buy in shoopkepar/ retaler in his name.

collacting all information about shoopkepar than you lodge a FIR against him regarding fraud.

if you are satisfied than call me.

BASANT KUMAR VASHIST

ADVOCATE M- 09813731322

E mail   -  adv_basant@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register