Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rishab (personal)     21 May 2012

Signing bond

Hi,

I am an employee working in a IT company. My company needs me to sign a bond which state(important points):

(b) Other Activity during Employment. Except upon the prior written consent of the Company, throughout the time you are employed by the Company, you shall not (i) accept any other employment; or (ii) engage, directly, in any other business, or may be engaged in Competitive Business, that might create a conflict of interest with the Company and affects your full time performance of your duties for the Company, or that otherwise might interfere with the business of the Company.

----Does that mean I can't do freelance as well (I am a sales guy), and my employer is taking freelance as a parallel business

(c) Non-Solicitation. During and after the termination of your employment with the Company, you shall not, for a period of one (01) years, after termination, solicit any of the employees or Customers or Clients of the Company or any Customer Prospects of the Company, either directly, as an employee of the Company, or through another organization, or an entity promoted by you. You agree that for any breach of this clause you shall be liable to pay damages equivalent to the revenue loss suffered by the Company.

---what if client contact me(if I am in other company). Emplyers says that client can reach the company but not you.

Also need to understand the following, as I don't know what it means:

I further agree and undertake to the Employer not to directly or indirectly through third persons solicit, canvass or entice away in whole or in part (or endeavour to solicit, canvass or entice away) from the Employer, any person, firm or company who is an employee, a client or customer or contact or source or partner or associate of the Employer, for the purpose of offering to such client or customer or contact or source or partner or associate, services competing with the Employer.

Can you please help me to solve these queries.

Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register