Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     11 December 2008

Should India attack Pakistan's terrorists camps??

Should India attack Pakistan's terrorists camps?

The terrorists activities in India have sharply risen, thanks to the terrorists camps in Pakistan. India has been the target of terrorists since about 16 years.So many innocent lives have been already lost and how is respnsible for this?Given the tolerant attitude of the India the its people the country has never thought of attacking the terrorits camps in Paksitan.I beleieve its high time that India should target the terrorists camps in Paksitan and destroy them. The theories that this will start a nuclear war are all bogus as both countires will be at the receiving end if at all their is a nulcear conflict.
What are your views??

Learning

6 Replies

Shambasiv (n/a)     11 December 2008

Pakistan is a failed nation  and India has got all rights to protect its soverignity by launching a counter attack on Pakistan. It is very clear from Zardari´s statement that Pakistan is not going to take any actions on the home grown terrorists. All my sympathies for Zardari and the civilian governement in Pakistan. I understand the whip is not in their hands. Its the military of Pakistan which determines the policies and so it leaves India with no choice but to launch a counter attack and clear the Pakistani soil with anti-India activities. The world is watching. Its time to act. India will attack Pakistan. It needs to.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     11 December 2008

Yes….! Sir…! I (Indicating as my nation) am ready to act as a suicide bomb or cross the LOC, just give me the exact locations of terrorists camps.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     11 December 2008

Every nation has an absolute right to protect its integrity and respectability.Then why not  INDIA?

aatma   13 December 2008

Rekha,

Already our corrupted politicians are doing this job very well by using our innocent fellow citizens. But the only difference is they are sacrificing  the innocent people to run  their political business. Who is being killed in  all these attacks either by external terrorists or our internal corrupted politicians made religious, caste, political party clashes?

It is important to save the coutry from the corrpted people in all level - politics, administration, judiciary.  Terrorists are living inside the country - exploiting the fellow citizens by corruption and bribary.

We need real good persons to rule  and administrate the country. Making war is meaning less. This  will just become another voting business for the politicians. Politicians are looking for opportunity to use any incident for their political business gain.

Once upon a time politics was a service to the nation. Now it became a very good business to earn money.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     14 December 2008

Facts of Life

Boy: Dad, what's politics?

Dad: Let me set an example with our family. I have all the money so we'll call me the management. Mom receives most of it so we'll call her the government. We'll call the maid the working class, you are the people, and your baby brother is the future. Do you understand now son?

Boy: I still don't understand dad.

Dad: Think about it for a while son.

That night the boy wakes up because his baby brother is crying. He goes in and finds out he's soiled his diapers. He goes to tell his mom but she's asleep he goes in to the maids room but she's in there having s*x with his dad. He bangs on the door but no one can here him.

The next day...

Son: Dad I understand politics now.

Dad: Good, explain it to me in your own words son.

Son: The management is screwing the working class while the government's fast asleep. The people are being ignored and the future is full of SHIT!

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     15 February 2009

We have been attacking these camps with words all these years. Those damn fools don't get hurt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register