LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Verma   21 July 2017

Sholarship issue

Respected Sirs/ Madams, I am currently pursuing my Post graduation. I am eligible for Central Sector Scholarship scheme of government. I applied for the same and it got verified and approved at the institute level although it is pending for verification at ministry level. I come to know that they have not received my application yet. I also come to know that this is due to some technical glitch govt officials have not received my application. I have approached a number of govt officials but they are playing blame game(State and central). Can you please suggest me what steps can I take to receive my scholarship.

Learning

3 Replies

Arjun Kohli   21 July 2017

Approaching the Grievance Department is one option but as you have written already about the blame game, I guess that's only going to of procedural help. Write to the relevant Minister about the issue directly and request an inquiry. Further if nothing works, you could file an RTI in the said matter.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2017

The Instt. Might have sent your docs by Redg. Post.

Download the tracking report from India Post website and/or obtain POD from PO and certified copy of run sheet of postman.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 July 2017

Nobody knows who will send it 1st to whom then 2nd one to whom.

Find out and ommunicate with them in writing.

Or pursue RTI route.

Try by sending tweet to minister….

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register