LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amiit   26 December 2015

Shall i file defamation case ?

Dear All, My neighbour Family trapped me in the case of IPC 325. It is totally Fake Case & facing this all issues from last 1 & 1/2 years. now case is in final stage, with in a two or three months it will over & i will win definitely. my question is for all of you, How can i teach a leason to that Family. i loss Money, prestige in society as well as we my valuable time. Please suggest.

Learning

8 Replies

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     26 December 2015

If you are effected, because of their conduct, you should proceed.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     27 December 2015

You do have the option to file criminal defamation and suit for damages.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     27 December 2015

Wait till the conclusion of the case for further course of action.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     28 December 2015

File criminal case against the party under IPC Setions 499 and 500. Dr. Subramaniam Swamy is trying to get these sections annulled. You will have to act before that.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     28 December 2015

Dr Ramani,

The author is an aggrevied person at this stage engulphed in a false case according to his version.At this stage he has to come out of it with solid defence.Defamation is a subject to be dealt with after he comes out of this case acquitted.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     30 December 2015

Agreed with Mr. Sainath..

amiit   16 January 2016

THANKS SAINATH DEVALLA SIR. I FULLY AGREE WITH YOU.

amiit   30 April 2016

DEAR ALL RESPECTED ADVOCATES, NOW THE CASE IS IN FINAL STAGE & JUDGMENT DATE IS 18 MAY 2016. MY ADVOCATE PROOFED THAT THE CASE WAS FALSE & POLICE WAS MADE NON-SENSE INVESTIGATION & THERE IS NO EVIDENCE FOUND AGAINST ME. SURELY I WILL BE FREE ON 18. NOW, MY QUARRY IS SAME TO YOU, SHALL I FILE DEFAMATION CASE TO OPPOSITE PARTY, MY LAWYER SUGGESTED ME THAT WAIT FOR 60 DAYS AFTER CASE OVER & THEN WE WILL FILE DEFAMATION. IN MEAN TIME HE TOLD ME NO DEFAMATION SUIT CAN BE FILE ON CRIMINAL CASES. ( OUT OF 100 CRIMINAL CASES ONLY 10% WILL GONE FOR PUNISHMENT- IF 90 % WILL FILE DEFAMATION HOW ITS WORK ?). IN THIS CASE I WISH TO FILE A CASE AGAINST POLICE OFFICER FOR FALSE CASE HARASSMENT. SHALL IT POSSIBLE ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register