Seeking advice for civil case after 498a

Hi, 2013 me mere brother ki marriage hui thi after that 2014 me meri bhabhi ne mere brother , mujhpar or mere parents par 498a case file kiya tha. Then maine 482 file kari for the quashment of 498a case or apna case maine without advocate present kiya. 2017 me meri 482 ki petition allowed ho gayi. From 2012 me c.a kar raha tha, 2014 se har baar exam me mai baith nahi pa raha tha kyunki jis din meri exam hoti thi us din hearing hoti thi. Me exam form bharne k bavjood bhi exam nahi de paya. I have all supporting, like my marksheet, exam forms, time table’s and my journey ticket for 482 in high court. Me yah janna chahta hu ki kya me mere brother ki wife or uski family member (jinhone jhuti gawahi di thi f.i.r me) ke upar civil case (for getting compensation towards study loss) file kar sakta hoon ??? Thanks in advance
Legal Enthusiast

Dear Harsh*t,

Yes you can surely claim damages by filing a civil suit.

You need the pay the court fee on the amount you are planning to cliam.


Total likes : 1 times


Thank you for reply.

In which section i can file civil case ??






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu