Section 138

I had applied for a flat in the year 2011 with M/s BCL Homes Zirakpur  and paid an advance deposit of Rs,50,000/-. After one year I came to know that they have no approvals and also had a very bad reputation in the market. As per the agreement I could apply for the refund after one year, so I applied for the refund. These people kept making one or another excuses. After a long follow up they issued a cheque of Rs. 50,000/-. to me. When I presented the cheque in my bank account It got bounced for the reason 'Insufficient Funds' I again followed up with the BCL homes, their director Mr. Tajnder Bansal/Gopal        bansal (issuer of the cheque) told me to present the cheque again after 15 days. But I again got dishonoured for the reason of insufficient funds.

I checked the online status in Judiciary page, there are 32 other people who have filed a case under section138  in Panchkula district courts against M/s BCL homes in the past one year. ALL these case are under progress.

I wish to know that Is there any law to stop these type of habitual offenders from befooling others/ They are playing with peoples money, use the money for years together, Issue cheques (principal amount)  which get dishonoured/ Do not apear even once in the court/ when they get NBWs from court they make out of the court settlement and easily avoid punishment.' 

Do I have any other option except filing a fresh suit u/s 138 against this company? How long will it take to settle the case in district courts. The cheque got second time dishonoured last week.

Best Regards

Advocate

Sir,

You can also lodge the complaint of cheating against them, because as a matter of fact selling the properties without having requisite licenses, falls with in the four corners of cheating .

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate

LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com)

agree with adv kapil

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu