Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (manager)     29 July 2014

Second marriage

Rspected sir / madam

My elder sister got married in 31/10/2011and she deliveried female child on 3/08/2012 . my brother in law has three sister all are married and father and mother . and they r agriculture family ,

they were no problems in the marriage ,after two years the problem started when husband sister along with children and their husband started staying in their home , they use to torture my sister and inlaws used to scold . this happened for almost six months ,one fine day my sister started fought with her husband that she cannot prepare food r wash clothes  tell them to go to their house , but my brotherinlaw without understanding wife problem,he left my sister in my house along with daughter on 16/8/2013 since that day he hasent see his wife r daughter , we try contact but his phone was switch off .

one fine day we thought to leave my sister in their house so we left on 7/03/2014 on that day their was a fight between my parrents and brother in law parrents we left and came back to our place ,on that day every one in the house left inculding sisterinlaw ,husband , parents  no one is their in the house . she stay alone in the home ,her father in law come home put food to dogs and goes away ,still no one has come so what should i do ...... one thing my brother in law had give oral complaint  that any thing happened to my sister he is not responsible for it and he , mother and sister , sister husband   are absconding only father will come home and put food to dogs and goes away does not stay what shoud i do

and i heard he is planning for second marriage ... and my sister does not want to give divorce ,wants her husband back .......please give me suggestion .....

thanku 

Learning

3 Replies

sandeep (manager)     29 July 2014

please suggest me .....

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 July 2014

Dear, I think your sister should file a suit for Restitution of conjugal rights, mentioning all the facts. Advocate kapil chandna. 9899011450

(Guest)
Originally posted by : sandeep

Rspected sir / madam

My elder sister got married in 31/10/2011and she deliveried female child on 3/08/2012 . my brother in law has three sister all are married and father and mother . and they r agriculture family ,

they were no problems in the marriage ,after two years the problem started when husband sister along with children and their husband started staying in their home ,

they use to torture my sister and inlaws used to scold . this happened for almost six months ,one fine day my sister started fought with her husband that she cannot prepare food r wash clothes  tell them to go to their house ,

but my brotherinlaw without understanding wife problem,he left my sister in my house along with daughter on 16/8/2013 since that day he hasent see his wife r daughter , we try contact but his phone was switch off .

one fine day we thought to leave my sister in their house so we left on 7/03/2014 on that day their was a fight between my parrents and brother in law parrents we left and came back to our place ,on that day every one in the house left inculding sisterinlaw ,husband , parents  no one is their in the house . she stay alone in the home ,her father in law come home put food to dogs and goes away ,still no one has come so what should i do ...... one thing my brother in law had give oral complaint  that any thing happened to my sister he is not responsible for it and he , mother and sister , sister husband   are absconding only father will come home and put food to dogs and goes away does not stay what shoud i do

and i heard he is planning for second marriage ... and my sister does not want to give divorce ,wants her husband back .......please give me suggestion .....

thanku 

Hi....... Have you tried to know why such behaviour?

Well, legally your BIL cannot just marry another girl without getting rid of headache no. 1.  ie your elder sister.  But illegally he can marry anyone leaving no trace of evidence. or can just go for live in relationship.

It takes two to tango, I am sure that only your BIL is not at fault.  Marriage's other name is adjustment, he adust little,  wife adjust little, so runs the show.  If your sister lost patience within 6 months then she is to be blamed partially.  

Nobody wants headache person.  If one becomes headache to other person , this is what will happen.

You can ask ur sis to file RCR petition but i dont think your BIL will be seen anywhere near.  Wishing you all the best for roaming to court halls.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register