Sec 420

Dear sir,

some one chiting me in land related matter  so i case against in court, court send it p.s to inquiry. after register this case in 420 crpc. after 6 month in dsp office call me for supervison with two witness. in office they written my and one witness statement. after two days the accused person came and give my full amt and want to comparmaise with me.some wellwisher and social party also want to do comparmaise in our comety. and they want to end this case. they told go to both party in dsp office and wtithdraw thiscase so both are going  after 3 dasys to DSP office  and meet the staff of this office and say about this. the staff told me negative they said" if you comparmasie you spent the police time so i load against the complaint sec 123 and 12 etc.

i want to know this case is end in dsp office or not.

can he load case against  complaint.

what can i do please suggest me.

Dy Director

take help of some one who knows english and explain the problem in understandable manner.



In the given circumstances, it is better if the compromise is effected through the court.


thanks sir,

 Is this case comparmase in DSP Office? The staff of office told that he can load case against complaint for police harasment and time wasting. he is right or wrong.

Dy Director

You need to meet lawyer with papers



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu