Sale rights of gifted property

my Mather got 3acres agriculture land gifted by her father...now she want to give to me by gift and my Mother had two daughters... they are asking share but my mother Don't like to give because when the marriage time my father sold 5acres land and give money to them...
is my mother have right to give property by gift to me...please suggest me as a legal way I don't like to face the problems from my sister's in future
recently i approach a advocate who said this is not self acquired property of your mother.
she doesn't have right to sale or gift
your both sisters also eligible to get a share

difference between sale deed and gift deed....is both have equal powers

FIN

Which personal law applies in your case?

Or are you all Hindu?

The said property is agricultural land, rural, Urban, or it is a building?

The property is in which state?

The proeprty in the hands of your paternal  gandfather was self earned/acquired or ancestral?

Your paternal  gandfather has gifted below or equal to more than his clear share in property?

The said gift to your mother is by registered gift deed?

Your mother has updated in mutations records?

Confirm!

this is ancestral property of my grand father...
this land completely agriculture land (village)
land had no building

my mother got this land by registered gift

we are hindus

telangana state

mutation completed and she had title deed,passbook,pachani,1b

reply me sir

FIN

In case of ancestral property; If gift is made ( upto share of donor) to another Co-parcener then it may be valid... 

Obtain mutations records with all link docs and show these to a very able counsel fo unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters well versed with LOCAL rules/codes/laws also and having successful track record...and worth his/her salt.....

Your counsel can render considered opinion if property in the hands of father (donor ) was ancetsral or not.

Parental property may not be neccessarily ancestarl...

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu