Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjit Kumar Das (Manager)     22 November 2014

Sale of property with tenant submitting rent to rent control

Dear Experts,

I have a property at Calcutta. The same is given to rent since 2009. Now the tenant do not want to evacuate the premises. Issued eviction notice..as a result he is paying rent in rent control as per Section 21... Now my querry is if i sell the property to a third who is willing to buy the property with tenant, then is it permissible to sell... Is their any legal embirgo for sell?/ Or the tenant has any right to take legal action against me..?? Please advise.

Sanjit Kumar Das

Learning

7 Replies

Dalip Singh (Advocate)     22 November 2014

After selling the property inform the tenant to pay the future rent to buyer. Buyer is also to inform tenant that he is the owner of the property & pay the future rent to him.

After selling the property inform the tenant to pay the future rent to buyer. Buyer is also to inform tenant that he is the owner of the property & pay the future rent to him.

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     22 November 2014

You can easily sell that property but after selling the property send him a legal notice about the ownership title change 9891000491

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register