LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak   22 July 2018

Sale of property problem , notice to registrar office

My mother has  three  house registered in her name.Property was purchased in her name and not came through heir/ ancestor /gift . She is sole owner . My younger brother was evicted 4 years back and public notice was given in newspaper.Now my younger brother had illegal grabbed two of her house and police is not registering FIR .

We have now filed a civil suit for getting our house back.

Brother has also filed a civil suit for property share.On basis of civil suit he had written a letter of Objection to registrar office that Mother property should not be sold if my mother wants to sell it since he had filed a civil suit for his share.He also says through the letter that my mother mental condition is not good and I am forcing her to sale off her property.

Can my mother sale her property now.What is the effect of civil suits or objection notice to registrar office of my brother .We have not recieved any legal notice yet that state that mother property should be shared.

Please suggest how can my mother sale off her property.

Thank you.

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     22 July 2018

Hello,

How is your mother Mental State?

If she capable to taking rational decision and all the property are bought in her name and she is sole owner of these properties then no one can stop her from disposing her property.

For detailed discussion feel free to contact at Mb/Whatsapp 9456777600.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More