LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Laurel   29 July 2016

Sale deed does not show up as registered

I am planning to buy a property. The current owner name and contract signed  , shows up in the EC of the land , but not when I check regsitration deed of the property , where it shows up previous transaction only. This transaction happenend in april'16 

In the previous transaction Mr X (Ex) made an agreement with Mr P, Q and R ( CL)  through GPA cum sale agreement with possession for construction for the same amount (Rs V)  as the land value ( Rs V) ,

In the next/latest  transaction ( as per EC )  Mr X, P,Q &R ( show themselves EX ) and have done a sale deed to Mr Z( CL) again showing a contract for joint development where construction cost (Rs V) is same as market Value of plot ( Rs V)

Now I am not sure if Mr Z owns the land and can sell the same , or do all  X,P,Q,R and Z need to sell the land 

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 July 2016

Remember not to seek opinion through on line forums, when taking a risk investing a fortune in a residential house, as you have to live in that house peacefull for years.

Entrust the word to a reputed solicitor / advocate particularly having good experience in housing loans and having a retainership with reputed bank.  Or approach the bank for a nominal loan and let them do the work for you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 July 2016

Engage your own able counsel.

The nominal fee that you pay shall defend from loss of huge money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register