LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raga   22 May 2015

Sale deed & rtc issue

Dear sir I have purchased a property 10years back. With registered sale deed. RTC is still in developer name. Grampanchayth sites. Now developer is doing mafia. Threating site owners to sell it back to him. He claims now property belongs to him because RTc is in his name, he is paying taxes. He has forcibly put compound on our sites. I got permanent injunction order from court. Some people have put stay on rtc from DC court. Police complaints not working. Now I am planning to put stay on our survey no. In dc court. Please advice me Thank you verymuch. Regards.

Learning

3 Replies

bsrao   23 May 2015

The seller cannot claim ownership of the land he alienated. 

Your rights cannot be extinguished as you have obtained a perm injunction,

See if you have any land grabbing acts in your state. You can lodge a police complaint under such acts. All other criminal proceedings also can be initiated against the seller, All buyers must unite to fight such unethical practices.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     23 May 2015

First off all you complete the revenue records. Take Inedx 2 along with application form and wardi notice to the revenue ofiicer and get your name enterde in ROR.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 May 2015

You may first apply for mutation of revenue records on your name on the basis of registered sale deed. If the threats persists you may file a civil suit seeking mandatory injunction against the builder from interfering with your peaceful possession and enjoyment of the property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More