Salary issue

we are working in MNC company every month salary not getting proper date from last 1.6yrs. Its also India Government Contract Project. Every time we getting salary after 2months. Please suggest

you can raise your issue to the principal employer i.e Govt of India


how to raise issue any online portal there

Principle employer is as posted by you Indian Govt.

If you wish you may try by approaching Head-HR, MD,CEO, Chairman of Principle Employer..

IT shall be futile to waste years of youth with such establishments/employers.

Try to add qualification/skills.

Use your qualification/experience/skills to be with a good establishment with good HR practices, ASAP.

Till then manage the situation.

The adverse effect of a single employee agitating may be that employer and IT’s atorney’s may become vindictive and resort to harassment, false allegations, termination.

If all employees are united then try to represent in gentle manner and resolve the matter, by approaching good offices of appointing authority/MD/CEO….and/or seek recourse thru Works Committee/Greivance Redressal commitee ..and /or thru unions,…principle employer …Authorities in Dept of Labor..

The pay day is fixed as per provisions of various enactments that apply to establishment.

If delayed employer is under obligation to pay interest.

Keep evidence of delayed payment of salary, salary slips, bank transfers etc 

Tread carefully.



You may take help for any matter from, elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, NGO’s, experienced colleagues, associations, religious scholars/leaders, influential persons, Employee’s/Trade union leaders, help groups for spouses (Husband/wife)  etc and  find a very able LOCAL counsel specializing in concerned filed of law e.g; Labor/Service  matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, can advise you after examining all case related docs, inputs,  evidences on record.

Obtain proper legal opinion in writing!

Avoid acting on your own on hearsay.

One should not fall for IT’s and entities loitering at online portals to allure unsuspecting querists. There are many threads on such instances at LCI also.

Online discussions are not substitute to in person discussions with a very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law.

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL; Labor Court/CGIT, CAT/School-Educational Tribunal/Civil Courts, HC, SC,..

You can also try for FREE legal Aid from Legal aid center (DLSA) that is usually within LOCAL courts complex..preferably from a very able counsel specializing in Labor/service matters.

Your counsels  may opine that you can appear on 1st date, and obtain copies of petition etc to reply later ….and inform the court that you shall be engaging a counsel and appear thru your counsel….Or your counsel can appear and obtain copies of petition etc and reply later or your new counsel can appear for you.

Your counsels can advise after examining all docs/record/inputs pertaining to your matter and help you. You can also search threads on similar query in SEARCH option ON left Hand side of threads in Forum/Experts section. Having learnt a lesson, remember to consult beforehand for your matters or any matter about which you are not properly informed.

There have many instances of such entities operating with multiple fake Id’s at online portals.



The FEE of all LOCAL counsels at all LOCATIONS is not high/unreasonable as mis-believed by many.

Many counsels even at State Capital/Metro towns  do not demand unreasonable high FEE.

IT is rather at online portals that unsuspecting querists are mislead as per many publications, by IT’s and Entities that pose as some Lawyer (actually LIAR) and flaunt/advertise firms that are not Law Firms (Actually LIAR’s Firms) to believe that LOCAL counsels are not knowledgeable..are incompetent.

In Reality the LOCAL counsels win cases in LOCAL courts at all LOCATIONS.

You can go thru/search the cases contested by any Lawyer at court website.


In the meantime you may go thru similar queries at LCI in threads/files/Articles  e.g;

Article under my profile;

“Employee is Entitled to Interest if Payment of Salary is Delayed !”




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu