Respected sir!


i am lone son among five children to my parents who belonged to a poor family virtually hand to mouth before my joining Military service. As long as i served for 20 years i contributed for the family financially and built an house for parents on govt patta land and shouldered marriages of last two sisters. helping all the sisters to settle in my village itself after their marriages proved me costly. my parents fell prey to false assurances of a comfortable life in old age by my sisters and their husbands.All my sisters, their husbands and children with the help of local influential leaders made every effort through my parents to drive me away from my village with an eye on three acres of land and two houses in village. It is well understood for me that all their efforts are directed towards liquidating all the property for their convenience. I apprehend they may create false promisary notes of loan on the name of my parents before they die even after grabbing entire property with an eye on house of mine as well. sir what would be my position as son/legal heir if such situations arise in future. Our relations are so shatters that love and affection means no business. How comfortably i can judicially seperate from all, gaining my status in my own built house in patta land (however patta is on my fathers name)? Many letters and DD receipts of the last 20 years in my custody speak of my support to my family. My parents are living seperately in the house which is privately owned by my father and mother. I have no hopes on that house. kindly Guide me especially with respect to the house which was built by me on the patta land and now in my possession.The will and mortgages by my father favoring my sisters on the house built on patta land, though it is not his private property,  in any way affect my status?


Thank you.


Maddilety kuruva





sr. advocate

u will get share from your fathers property when he dies no matter of the will will has its limits you also need to file a case for decleration of your title over the house you live in but better is to wait and file the same after your fathers death keep your receipts and other evidences preserved




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu