Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Dhiman (Owner)     31 October 2014

S.t. rules

Dear All,

I have a advertising firm . I have added a new service corporate training which we are providing  in IT company's.  After 8 month of billing i hvn't receive the payment from the company due to this i am not able to pay the service tax of two quarters  which i charged in bills. beside this i have paid all service Tax charged on advertising bills. Now this is double burden two run the business and to pay the service tax ourself.  Now i have two questions

There is any law in tax that we can get relief in penalty or interest on service tax charged and paid late due to late payment of company

If company not pays us the payment of particular bill and we have paid the service tax against that bill. There is any rule to recover that.

Learning

2 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     31 October 2014

First u send a legal notice thru lawyer to the co for ur bills. U need not pay the tax if they dont pay the bills after u send the legal notice. The legal notice will show ur bonafide conduct before the tax department. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     04 November 2014

The bills if not  cleared by the consumer, there is no question of income under which the service tax has been suffered.  Therefore, as and when the bills are honored, the service tax charged shall be remitted accordingly, suppose the bill are not cleared and and have been waived as bad debts, the remittance of service tax will not be there.  However, you may take the help of a local tax consultant for further issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register