Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mansoori Zubair Salim (Student)     13 June 2018

Rules for payment of expesnes, society charges in a society

Dear Sir / Madam

My Topic is Long to Discuss its include many technical points towards which answer are requierd to deal with it.

In 1996 we want to purchase a flat in a society the area is near about 630 to 650 sqft but due to money shrtage we have purchase half part and another half part is sell to another by builder the Flat No 3 is divided in to Flat No 3 A(OUR) & 3 B (ANOTHER PURCHASER we from now assume it Mr. X) after 22 years back Mr. X want to sell it and from sake of god we have purchase it. Now a days a work of society is going on for Shed Work. In our society in our wing total 9 flat are there which includes flat of Mr. X also.our society have flat area of more than 600 sqft of all other 8 flats. The Total Cost of Shed and plaster brings a portion of Rs 60,000 per flat the teeling thath yours flat of Mr. X is also different and demand to us another 60,000 now i want to know that :

1. How much amount i have to pay to wards above mentioned expense .Now my Flat (A & B) is also near about 650 sqft. 
  2. What about society charges.
  3. is there any provision to merege the above flat in municipal council same as prevoiuse to pay single Property tax.

Please help me in above trouble i am attaching here copy of My Plan for yours refrence also quote me section towrads i defend my self

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register