Rti to fight false 498


Is it possible to RTI income tax office to know the PAN card details of a corrupted govt servant (who is a 498FIL)  MrXXX? What I know that Itax office may not give it as it is 3rd party information. Is it so?

A website named "know your pan" exists which can show the pan details if official date of birth and name are given. But the website does not  show that about Mr. XXX even after inclusion of those properly there. I am feeling Mr XXX may not be a itax assasee although he should be or he may not have correct date of birth in pan card or in office or there may be some mistake in part of itax office. what should be done? whether I can do RTI to ITax office asking the question "why the website is not showing his pan card and name? what is the date of birth of him in ITAX office?" Will it be effective to fight against such a corrupted person ?

kindly reply for help. thanks.

j panigrahi


just now got victimized by 498


Ucan send a letter to income tax department regarding the tax evasion by MRxxx, than after some time file a rti to know the status of your complian,

income tax department can not denay the information in case of tax evasion. I am attching the decision of cic which may help you in this matter.

I am not a Advocate but a victim of being a man.

Attached File : 599938928 rti 11 tax evasion.pdf, 599938928 rti must disclose to third party.pdf downloaded 146 times

Total likes : 2 times


Dear Do not worry.Only patience person will win.Keep patience.

and pls send TEP application copy and send this application alosng with above said CIC decision via Regd AD CC to Higher authority.

Send your mail id so that i can send TEP application copy.

And then keep - trace status of TEP every month.




I love my parents, Please send me also a copy of  TEP application.My email id is caskumarkumar@gmail.com




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu