LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kashyap   17 July 2017

Rights for widow

My sister husband died in liver damaged before a one and half year. She having 2 child one is 10 years and 5 years old. Her husband have very good wealth even their in-laws also. But right now they are mentally torching for remarriage, not giving money to run the home, for child do nothing. Also they have collected all her husband money and showrooms. Now they are selling each property and giving to another son. In this case what we can do. My sister signed in many legal papers due to trust in-laws.

Learning

4 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 July 2017

She can file suit for Declaration, permanent injunction and rendintion of accounts in order to stay the sale of assets, to demand the accounts and proceed from sale and to decalre all her papers as nul and void. She can also seek maintenance u/s. 125 Cr. P. C. from her inlaws. Consult with details.

Kashyap   17 July 2017

she had signed all documents in trust, but they are very powerful and very respected person in society. No know trust on my speech, even they can do whatever they want. Main thing browther-in-laws elder brother torching his own father and getting one by one all thing from him.

Sir, law help those who stand for their right and fight for the same. So have courage to face the situation and give strength to your sister.

In case of need contact with details

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register