Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KATHIRVEL SELLAIYA   02 December 2017

Reverse mortgage loan and cibil score

respected sir/madam

i am a 70 years old male and my wife 62 years old living in our own house earned by us 

today my wife admited in madras midical mission hospital  which rwquires 14kak rupee for  her treatment

i cam to know there is provision in reserve bank of india bank loan as known as reverse mortgage loan 

if both are seniors and in need of money for there medical or other requirment any goverment bank may saction loans depend on market value with IDBI for a loan of 12lak and they collected all document and promised saction with in 10days due to urgengy 

to my surprice the bank after 20days refused loan on the bases of my CIBIL score 

i am not defaulter after 2004 no cridit card only jewel loan house loan and car loan all are repaid in time 

the reverse mirtgage the repair is the property because i need not repay if i am not possible to do 

after both of us died the bank may sell and took all money as per the loan agreement

NY QUESTION IS CAN I FILE A CASE AGGAINST THE IDBI AND CIBIL

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 December 2017

Is this declinature in writing?

Request to supply the credit report shwoing the name of member of CIBIL that has reported deliquency/default and agree to pay charges as fixed by RBI.

Some time back it was Rs.50/ from bank of customer and SBP usud to charge with taxes Rs.65/

If here is NO default at your end you have the option to approach RBI/BO, DCDRF  

Is this declinature in writing?

Request to supply the credit report shwoing the name of member of CIBIL that has reported deliquency/default and agree to pay charges as fixed by RBI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register