LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohit (others)     17 December 2017

Return of stridhan

sir,   i want to know about  my wife 125 crpc rejected, divorece granted on ground crulty and deseration , domestic violance under section 12 also rejected  and now after divorce almost 3 years she file a application(civil case) for return of stridhan in family court  in their application not mention in which section of law she file the application. sir  my question is his application for return of stridhan after almost 3 years of divorce is maintable ?  in which section she file a civil case  sir please give me  any advice what can i do now and if possible any case reference or any judgments which suitable for my case please give me .

thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     17 December 2017

check this citation CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 1545 OF 2015 (@ SLP(Crl) No. 10223 OF 2014) Krishna Bhatacharjee … Appellant Versus Sarathi Choudhury and Anr. … Respondents

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 December 2017

For filing or claiming istridhan the prescribed limitation is three years from the date of cause of action. The suit for recover is filed under specific relief act. There is nothing wrong if particular section has not been mentioned. Consult a lawyer with details.

mohit (others)     19 December 2017

sir, thanks for reply 

For filing or claiming istridhan the prescribed limitation is three years from the date of cause of action sir i want to know three years time limitations count from which date

1 my wife left my home

2 date of divorce  please clear me sir if possible any judgments related to my case please give me link  or reference  again thanks in advance sir for your valuable advice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register