Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lifeasitis (private)     22 April 2014

Require suggestions

Hi,

Need esteemed experts opinion for my problem.

Husband tried to send some notice for reunion, but since I was not at home, it was sent back.

We had a discussion with elders help month back only with his family and a solution was drawn in that meeting itself. He agreed to it in front of every one and asked some days time to start family saying he is busy. After waiting as he said, I called him and he asked to wait for some more days citing he is busy and I agreed again. Now out of nowhere he is trying to send this notice for reunion. 

Am suspecting foul play for sure in this as the day we discussed in front of elders, his mother seemed terribly upset. I even asked elders from their side if they would stick to their decision and they said they will take care and now his family sidelined them as well.

Can you please suggest what is it they are expecting by doing this when am perfectly ready to talk and they know it.

We have a kid and am the sole bread winner for both me and my kid. I want to reply to notice myself as I don't have much money or time to go to lawyers. Am really pissed off now and feel like going to women protection cell, but in two minds. Their main problem is with money and demanded 10-15 lacs from me on various occasions. 

My mil threatened that she will get rid of me n my kid as his son salary is doubled now and they will get more dowry now. Is there any way I can seek protection for my kid that in future even if we stay together, she can visit my kid in my presence only. Am more concerned about our safety now. Please reply.

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     22 April 2014

If you want to go back to your husband, you can go to him straight along with your son. Or you can give reply to his notice that you are ready to come to his house for cohabitation. However, you cannot insist that your MIL can meet your son only in your presence in the absence of any evidence of danger to him from your MIL.

(Guest)

You can send the reply of the notice as sent by your husband. It is always greener on the other side going to CAW cell will only increase the differences between you. So it is better to solve the problem amicabily. 

Lifeasitis (private)     22 April 2014

Hi..thx to both..when we went to their house for discussion...both my husband and mil told on my face that they don't trust me entering their house and my mil further said that she would have made me stand outside their apts and talk if she had known that I was coming.....after this...I can't go there again...my kid was in ICU becoz of her..I can't discuss that incident in this forum...

can you please suggest if there is any other office kind of thing where we can settle disputes...is there any time frame for me to reply to the notice...can I reply in a plain letter myself..shud it be sent to their lawyer only??

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 April 2014

You can reply to the notice on your own. No problem

kailash sharma (FAIR)     23 April 2014

MUJHE JAMIN KA BATWARA CHAHIYE ,JAMIN ABHI MERE DADAJI ,PAPA ,CHACHA KE NAM HAI ,MUJHE CHACHA KE YAHA GOD LE LIYA HAI ,TO MAIN AB RUPYA CHACHI KO DETA HU ,HUM SIX BROTHER HAI,YE LOG AB JAMIN MERI CHACHI KO DE RAHE NAHI HAI ,TO MAIN KYA KARU

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register