Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sonal S P J (Executive)     04 July 2012

Require advice on divorce from husband

Dear Law Experts:

I plan to seek divorce from my husband, I got married in yr 2010. We were staying in joint family ( me, my husband, his parents, his younger brother & sister). His family was trying to break my marriage by using various family politics from last 2yrs & adding disputes in between me & my husband.

As my husband is more of a son /brother than a husband. He could not understand his parents politics & started hated me.

The result of all there is no any emotionally (mentally) attachment in between us. He does not have any concern with me, my values, my physical relationship needs, financial need & not giving me any kind of support. I went to my parents house twice in this 2yrs of marriage, my parents/ my relatives were trying to resolved our disputes but there is no change in my husband, he had enjoying more with his family , his friends by going to picnics, get together etc & shown me that there is no value in his life.    

Moreover he & his family were giving me lots of mental torture & treated me with cruelty.  He put me hungry & giving me lots of emotional, & mental trouble / torture during pregnancy. As due to stomach paining in pregnancy I could not do anything for my baby. Because of this I lost my 5 months baby fetus.  I have all medical reports with me.

I believe I have tried more than enough times to save our marriage; however, it still doesn't seem to click. He isn't contributing to our relationship welfare anymore & neither liberate me by giving mutual divorce.  I am working in private office. Now I am staying with my parents, & seek divorce. My father is 62yrs old retired from service & my mother is 57 yrs old heart patient. Both of them having lots of tension due to this & it’s getting affected on their health day by day.

1.   Can I get a justice? What type of Court Case I need to be apply? ( eg- Cruelty case or mental harassment case or physical harassment case)     

2.   Approx How much Fees will be require? Approx how much time will take for this cases?   

3.   My husband will not give me divorce easily( In Mutual consent divorce) he told that “ he will give me trouble in divorce case by taking maximum longer time.

Please advice.

Let me know if I need to provide any further details.

With much thanks,

Regards,Sona

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register