Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAVIN MALI (Founder )     30 August 2014

Request to advice on pre divorce legal notice to wife

Dear Sirs ,

I had married in 24th Jun 2010. From till date my wife live with me around 7 month and around 1 month at my native place with my mother and father. And rest of the time she live at my father in law house.
And now since last six month she is leaving with father in law house. And I have a 4month daughter also.

Conflicts are

1. Not given respect to my mother and father

2. In the vacation we go to native place, but she is not ready to be there with my mother and father

3. She fills my mother, father are not taking good with her, event the ground reality is she leave only one month ( i.e. after marriage 15days and remain are our vacations of 3 to 5 days, 2. Even they are call her as her response is not good)

Now I reach my pain threshold limit and decide to split up, and Seeking your expert advice on the above matter.

Thanks and regards,

Pravin

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

A/t to your statements you are having a ground of part wise desertion by your wife which is shortcoming of 2 years of legal ground of desertion from either end.

Thus, there is no other reason for you to split with her legally and that also via decree of divorce.

Better send her one legal notice to join you,  if she fails to join you without and reason then count her desertion from day when she has left you. Once that duration crosses or reaches 2 years file for divorce under desertion as well as cruelty.

Meanwhile have a healthy discusion with your eminent local seasoned lawyer on this matter.

ESIS

advocate Avdhesh chaudhary (advocate/ legal consultant)     30 August 2014

it is you to decide which way you want to go after your decision we can guide you the way how to proceed . for brief you may call at 09891507137

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More