Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sudhakar (AE)     26 June 2014

Release deed cancellation

Hello sirs,

i need clarification regarding the land dispute. My gradfather had a one acre land in Coimbatore. the property came from his father(ancestral property). My grand father has 3 sons(s1,s2,s3) and 2 daughter(d1,d2).

1.       s1(died) have 2 daughter

2.       d1(alive) have 1 son and 1 daughter

3.       d2(died) have 2 daughters

4.       s2(alive) no children

5.       s3(not married)

My grandfather made a sale deed to his son (s3)  in jan2008. Before that in sep2007 d1 filed a suit in the municif court for property share. Mean while s3 gets a release deed from me (d2 one of the daughter and also from s2) and registered in jan 2008(we thought it was his property not knowing its ancestral property). s3 made an sale agreement with some X member. But he doesn’t execute the sale agreement and X person went to district court and the court made an ex party and registered the lands to his name X.  The municif court gave an order to subdivide the property into 5 equal shares.

Now my point is whether s2 and  d2 (one share) shall i get. Because i made a release deed to my uncle and it is registered. is there any way to cancel it. now my uncle in position to cancel the deed.

The X person came for settlement and said that he will release 2.5 share. and not the releasers share that is my share d2’s half and s2 and s3.

Is there any way to get my share and my uncle s2 share.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register