LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinesh   25 May 2018

Regarding noc from midc

I am in the process of buying a property from a first owner who had bought the house from a builder. The plot where the apartment resides is in an Indistrial area plot (MIDC) and was leased out to the Housing FInance and Development corporation (HDFC), which in turn constructed the apartment with all due approvals. Now, eventhough i am the second owner, the loan provider is insisting that i need to get an NOC from the MIDC. The first owner anyhow did not have an NOC. Please give me your suggestions in this regard on how can i convince the bank

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 May 2018

If IT is a rule to get NOC each time then your seller/you may (individually/jointly) have to get IT.

Your LOCAL counsel well versed with LOCAL rules can advise you the best.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register