LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ms sl   04 October 2018

Regarding medical bond service

hi sir, i finished my post graduation in Esic (employees state insurance) hospital and had already signed bond to serve ESIC for 5 years. So i finished my PG from june 6th 2015, to june 5th 2018. It took a month for our results to arrive and ESI took another 2 months for posting us to bond service(till end of august). so for the 3 months (june2018 to august 2018) we were not given job and since we have to serve the bond nobody did give the job for the sake of just 2-3 months and college didnt give us the necessary documents to apply for the work outside also. So basically i wasnt given job for three months and not allowed to work and earn for my family. Though i have joined the bond now, i had to take the personal loan to support my family during that period as i was not allowed to work. So can i take action against ESIC regarding this? and also they kept interest rate at 15% per annum for bond amount? Being a government, can they put that much interest rate? I mean are they allowed to put whatever interest rate they want?

Learning

6 Replies

satish patil   04 October 2018

send legal notice

where r u from

ms sl   04 October 2018

Bangalore sir . Now currently in punjab serving bond

ms sl   04 October 2018

So i can take action against them? Because they should have given us atleast some salary or work until they put us for bond service.

send them legal notice through advocate

ms sl   04 October 2018

thank you sir. I m relatively new to this and actually dont have any idea about legal notice. And actually the ESI where i finished has not yet given 7th pay arrears to any of the PGs yet (arrears from jan 2016), though they got circular to release our arrears 3 months back from ESIC head quarters delhi. They said they will put it within 1 month yesterday. I am afraid that if i send a legal notice now, they are hypocrite enough to hold my 7th pay arrears and delay its release. They have done it before by delaying salary whenever we complained something. I want to send legal notice once i get them. Thanx for your valuable reply sir, and one more thing , how much it costs to send a legal notice?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register