LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hemalatham (Homemaker)     26 July 2012

Regarding house rental agreement

Currently I'm living in Chennai, TamiNadu. I had given advance to my landlord for rental  through my father-in-law on May10th 2012, And also informed that I would occupy the house starting from June hence I was living abroad.  Starting from June I occupied the house and I also paid rent for the month June rs.12000. But my landlord is asking rent for the month of May also hence I paid the advance in the month of May. Is he right on asking rent from me  for which I haven't occupied the house. 

I would like to ask one more thing. The house main door is not very much secured and I had asked the landlord to fix the new security gate in front of the main door. But he is not ready for that.  My husband is living in abroad and I'm living alone with my kid I feel very unsecured during the night time.  So I'm planning to shift to new house. But by the agreement made by the landlord is that I have to pay 3 months rental amount if I 'm going to vacate the house before 11 months agreement is over.  Do I need to pay the 3 months rental amount or I have to live in this hell till my contract is over?

I would like to add that I'm very much troubled with the rats and mices inside the house. I'm very much scared whether my son will get affected because of these rat poison....

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register