Regarding farmer land

Hi I. having around 7 bigha land but since 1995 one person by cast he is banjara captured my land he is powerful person and having political contact what should I do?? all legal document I am having and land is on my father's name he is alive we want to sell that land but due to that person we are facing trouble.
Practicing Advocate

Approach an Advocate n file a suit against the man. Why did u wait for so many years? Anyways the only remedy is to file a Suit

Need not worry Mayank,

You have to file a suit for  "Declaration of Title and Recovery of Possession".Meet an Advocate in your area and provide all required documents and file the suit.


hi we have affixed the 13(4) on 7th March after that we have to publish it in two leading newspaper within 7 days
within 7 days is included in affixed date I. e 7 th or euding
what is the maximum date to be paper publication in this case



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu