LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun   13 October 2018

Regarding family pension

R/sir i want to ask you that in 1993 my father died he was an govt employee in haryana state he married twice in his life because first wife died due to illness,,with her he had a girl child and after that the second marriage done but after 6 years my father died and the pension is divided in between daughter with the first wife (died) of my father and the second living wife thats my mother now my sister got married since 2003 neither she is getting pension after marriage of her portion nor my mother getting that portion here i am asking you whether now living wife is elligible to claim that rest portion of my sister from first mother or that portion of pension is unclaimed whether my mother is elligible or not?? thanks in advance

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 October 2018

Dear querist,

Yes now your mother is eligible for both the half of family pension.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     13 October 2018

This issue should be settled in 2003 ever since the sister got married and her portion of pension stopped. After 15 years you have posted this question in this forum, what all you did all these 15 years and what was the result? Come out with complete details for proper guidance.

arun   13 October 2018

Thanks for replying sir sir at that time in 2003 i am only 13 yrs old and my brother is around 16 yrs old only, in 2016 we have applied for personal loan in a PSB bank at that time we came to know that mothers pension is too low bcause one loan officer told us and also told us to go to concern departmnt and apply for the arrear and new pension thats y this much delay occured.

arun   13 October 2018

@Deepak joshi sir thanks for replying

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register