LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaishnavi   20 August 2017

Regarding divorce my husband asking DD back

Dear Experts, this is my 2nd query. So far.. Series of events happened and outcome listed: During 2013 to 15 no monthly maintainance. So warrant issued. He raised to compromise. Mutual consent was filed. DD was kept in court. Since 2015 to 2017. And he didnot close fake kidnap Fir against us And that's why I had to keep 498 open. He didnot codinate to close the case. So I appealed to reopen the cases of DV and Interim maintainance. And it was rejected without any mercy nor seen the root cause. In between DD got expired. And illegally bribing shirastadar, husband took the DD for renewal. We didnot file application against him. But judge had come to know and noted in my court papers to issue memo to shirastadar. Lastly after an year with no option, I agreed to close 498. With mutual consent . I closed. I don't know what happened to old DD. And new DD. DD NOS WE DIDNOT mention in mutual consent. But 10lakh will be given after 6 months(court given 6 months) to get separated is mentioned in papers we signed. In agreement we both agreed that we are not supposed to file anything against each other. But he has requested to give old DD to him n he has not renewed till today.( mentioned to cover illegal renewal) And never mentioned his illegal renewal DD in the new application. What is the intention of doing this? Where is my new DD? If I take old DD what happens? Or is he expecting to approve new illegal DD through us in the objection? I can attach the screenshots of his request to get DD back. Pls suggest what actions I can Take? I'm ready to appeal to judge n request to punish him n get me new DD. Kindly help me. I can send his application. If mail I'd provided. Thankyou

Learning

1 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     20 August 2017

If there is a fresh agreement before the second motion he has to pay you 10 lacks, so DD is of no importance as of now.just collect 10 lacks before 2nd motion.if 2nd motion fail then open maintainence cases

Adv. Nitish Banka 9891549997

Founder lexspeak  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register