LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sohail (System's Engineer)     15 January 2018

Recovery of possession suit on agri land gor judg and decree

Civil suit for recovery of possession suit and i got judgement and order with cost and respondent expartie and judgement and decree on dated 20-9-2016 my advocate did not taken the judgement copy then i filed the ca in party in person and i got the judgment and decree The suit land is agricultral land one venture purchase land in same sy no with other pattedars and build the boundry wall can i break that wall and take possession with the help of police I have to filed the execution petition what are the requirement to filed the ep. 1 judgment and decree certified copy And any other thinks Plz give me 1 With in 2 years we dont have to give the notices to respondent and we can filed the ep 2 the respondent can take stay against my judgement and decree. I got this in the court of the senior civil judge. I need execution petition format plz any one can provide me ep format Under which sections, order and rules i have to filed the ep Under order XXI Rule 11 (2) Plz guide me Thanks sir/Madam In advanced

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register