Receiving property from mumbai police

One of my friend, a 67 yr old Sr Citizen is fighting his criminal case. When arrested many yrs ago, all his properties were seized by Police. The complainant was given some of the properties by CMM Court, Mumbai. He filed a petition in Sessions Court, Mumbai and this court allowed him to receive some properties against bond. Complainant filed a petition against State in Bombay High Court and obtained stay order. My friend being penniless never followed up the case as he can't afford a lawyer. Bombay High Court after many years rejected the complainant's petition about a year ago January, 2016) and my aged friend came to know recently when out of curiosity he searched Bombay High Court website to know the status of the case. This was few months ago. I request any competent lawyer to advise on the following :

1) What proceedure need to be followed to receive the property allowed to him by Sessions Court after dismissing complainant's petition by High Court ?

2) How much money is required to obtain certified copy of the judgement awarded by Sessions Court & Bombay High Court and how to obtain it ?

3) Can anyone provide a draft bond which Mumbai Police will accept for returning the properties allowed by Sessions Court ? The bond amounts are Rs. 10,000/- and Rs. 1,00,000/-. What should be the value of the stamp paper on which the bond need to be prepared?

Kindly help an innocent , aged Sr. Citizen who is penniless today and even can't afford to avail treatment for such disease from which he is suffering. 


Your friend can approach Legal Services Authority for legal assistance for recovery/ receipt of his property.



pl approach State/District legal services authorities for redressal of your grievance




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu