LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter498 (manager)     21 July 2014

Really fed up of my marriage

Please help me and suggest me what should i do..... I got married to a divorcee girl on 18 feb 2012 through arya samaj marraige act but after few month we are finding difference in opinion. now it is very difficult for me to live together as she always threaten me she will commit suicide and she also lit up her dress one day and gathered neighbours at home. once after quarrel she have taken 20 pills of citrizine and was hospitalised for one and half days..i called up on100 and informed police regarding the matter but police started blaming and threatening me regarding the consequences if anything happens to her. she start fighting on no such big issues and create scene infront of neighbours and office staff and will use all kind of abusive word for me and my family and provoke me to hit her and after few days she will start saying sorry .she always speak negative about me in my staff but they also understand the situation so they ignore her. Now i really cant take all this any more ....please suggest me what should i do as she can anytime do anything i will be in trouble in way such as police matters and all ............. Again the same situation have arised...as always fighting on mere silly issues , threatening me to commit suicide even she sms "I am going to commit suicide and mukesh will be responsible" . I am really fedup of everyday mess. I have even recorded our conversations in which have abused me and later admitted her mistake. I have talked to her family member also to discuss this matter and her cousin sister admitted that this was the same situation in her previous marriage . I even went to ex inlaws house to enquire and the situation was same as it is today. I am living out of house since last sunday and after 8 day she has called me today. I really donot want live with her now as she always threatened me she will complain to women cell and will get u and family behind the bar. Pls suggest

Learning

11 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     21 July 2014

You have done an excellent job to record your conversation in which she is threatening you about commiting suicide , and also a police complaint with you , you have your neighbour as for evidence of her cruelty " make a police complaint that your wife is threatening you that she will commit suicide and take my name as i am behind this , also sometime threatens you to file false dowry harassment and dv case upon you and take the receiving with you , it will help you while she files false case upon you or in real commits suicide , keep the evidences safe and save it will works in too many cases , All these act she is doing with you attracts mental cruelty upon you and on this ground you can file divorce u/s 13(1)(i-a) of hindu marriage act and get rid from her .

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     21 July 2014

I feel u r in great trouble. Pl cool down. U do the flg; 1) lodge complaint to police stn take Akndt. 2)Report in writing that danger that she might lodge false complaints against u nur parents.pl contact if reqd .

puneet kumar (auditor)     21 July 2014

Where you live man..

Puneet I live in delhi

Laxmi kant ji ...I will definitely lodge my complain tomorrow but please duggedt me how to abt divorce as someone was saying men cant file divorce case before 7 years

Sorry i mean to say suggest

puneet kumar (auditor)     21 July 2014

Consult with a lawyer .. And lodge d complaint.. If u want to consult 9911204400 rohit .. Call this person and tell u r my frnd.. He will guide you..just consult.. Den hire a gud lawyer near your place.. Do it at earliest man or you will be in great trouble.. For more help WhatsApp me on 8802434071

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     22 July 2014

You have wrong information with you , any married person after the completion of their one year of marriage can file his/her divorce case in the family court of their area .

fighter498 (manager)     22 July 2014

Thank you sir...I will be in touch with you for further query

fighter498 (manager)     22 July 2014

Thank you sir...I will be in touch with you for further query

fighter498 (manager)     05 August 2014

DEAR EXPERTS ,

I HAVE FILE DIVORCE PETITION IN COURT ON SATURDAY  ON YOUR ADVICE,NOW WHAT PRECAUTION I SHOULD TAKE TO AVOID UNNECESSARY HARASSMENT FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.

PLEASE ADVICE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register