Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya (abc)     12 October 2011

Troubled marriage, counter the musle power and legal cases

My name is Surya. need guidance in dealing with marriage issues

498a case was filed in oct 2007 in a town near vijayawada in ap. along with it, a cheque bounce case file on my brother (she took away the blank cheque and forged) - after 3 years of fighting in subcourt and district court, we paid money and settled the case as it was impacting my brother's career. also, maintenance case was file and i was asked to pay 5k for the child (4+ years as of now) - now challenging the same in high court. in 498a, myself, parents, brother were roped in and currently undergoing the trial. recently divorce case was filed but she is not agreeing to it.

it is a troubled marriage from the begining due to ego and personality clash and adamant behaviour and she wanted me not to support my parents or my brother and wanted all my earnings etc. as i didnt agree with her, it lead to many issues

her family is rude, rough people. using the muscle power and acquiantances with the court and police (they do make money lending business), they started harassing us with the aim of bringing me to their feet. as i didnt beg their mercy, they are now asking for big money for settlement. if not, they are threatening that troubles will continue

my problem is that i have lost time in the last 9 years and i am nearing 40 yrs now. at least now, i need to get some peace and settle in the life otherwise there is no purpose in my life and stop this harassment to my parents and brother

my only way is to pay what they are asking but i don't have that money. so need your advice to stop their harassment and negotiate with them through force/musle power or filing counter cases etc.

so far, i am trying to handle these matters fair and gentle even though it disturbed my life and my whole family in a big way but it is not helping us and i have lost the patience.

Learning

6 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     12 October 2011

Dont loose your patience.  Why don't you try it in mediation proceedings to solve the problem

Arif Iqbal (Advocate)     12 October 2011

I agree with Mr Rajoo. Have patience and try mediation

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     12 October 2011

No one else can mediate on your behalf.

It is your cross, you have to bear it.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

(Guest)

fight you bull... like chicago bulls... jo dara wo mara... forgery cheating think of how to screw them... dont give a coin... forget any compensation... let them run around and you enjoy your trips to court... system sleeps... dont lose your sleep over it... change a new page for now... forget past... think of attacking not defending... atbest what they get is peanuts after so many years of trials... further fight your own case... even 498a as well... you dont lose time... its your time...

1 Like

Surya (abc)     14 October 2011

thanks for your valuable responses and positive boost from srinivas

we have done the mediation through myself, my parents and the lawyers. as i am unable to meet their expectations, it didnt work. my point is that why should i pay exorbitant amounts of money to them after undergoing so much disturbances in the life.

hence i am in need for fresh and bold ideas and consultation to deal with this mess.

srinivas - please can i have your contact details as i would like to speak to you for consultation

(Guest)
send me pm...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register