LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     01 February 2012

Sos@498a hearing.

I am a victim of 498a , 323 , 504 ,506 .

My wife is in govt. job and at the time of marriage she was under ainning and residing with her parents120 km from my place.

My 498a wife in her FIR alleged that we all members of family went to her place and tried to snatch the child from her and when she opposed we thrashed her ( in support of that she has produced a false medical report mentioning minor injuries caused by blunt object ) , and demanded a Car.

but the in fact we never visited her place and on that particular day when she claimed that we were at her home she was sending sms's to me and when i tried to call her back she didn't attend the call

I obtained the call details that describing my location in my place i.e. 120 km away from her place. but police refused to take them in account stating these are not of any use.

suggest what to do now , please .

regards.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

U can produce the said proof in the court on ur date and further u can also challenge her evidence on the time of cross examination.

further, feel free to get in touch for any support.

Manoj kumar,
Advocate,
Delhi.
Ph: 0931 044 3650
advocates.agra@gmail.com

1 Like

Advocate aslam (----)     01 February 2012

IT IS MATTER OF EVIDENCE.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     01 February 2012

Use it in her cross-examination.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     01 February 2012

Effective cross-examination holds the key for the same.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

sornalingam (teacher)     01 February 2012

how did you get the phone location details?. It would help me in my case

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     01 February 2012

Thanks to all of  you , for all valuable suggestions.

Sorlingam ji its very simple to acquire the call details of your mobile number , just contact your mobile operator and request them to provide you the CDR.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     02 February 2012

Dear Querist you can file an quash petition because according to your call detail if you have any call to her or any other person at that time, it is the best ground "Alibi" there is no prima facia case against you and your family, but all depends on the proof if you have. feel free to call

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     03 February 2012

No evidence is taken in quash petition Nadeem Sa'ab.

if it were so, half of the 498a husbands would have finished the cases in quash.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register