LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please advice

hi..this is chimpy.I  am in trouble.I married my hubby against my parent's will.We have two daughter.He has affair with another girl since 3rd year of my marriage and want to sttle with her.He dont give me maintenance for kids, but want divorce and the elder daughter.

I am not willing to leave her with some other lady.I have helped him to become establish in life but he refuses now and all his family members support him in the next affair.I am desperate and in financial crisis as my younger daughter is too young to be left with maid.What should I do to get him back and teach a lesson to that girl who know me and my hubby prior to their affair..yet hooked with him.

Learning

4 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     27 March 2012

Consult a local lawyer.I think DV case will be helpful to you asking maintenance.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 March 2012

File maintenance for your two daughters and yourself under Section 125 cr.p.c. or DV Act.  If you and your daughters have no place to stay, ask for shared household.   If his affair and the attitude of his other family members amounts to cruelty, then think of filing Section 498-A IPC.  It may teach him a lesson, but it will not bring him back to you.

Ranee....... (NA)     27 March 2012

@Author, i dont think he deserves anybody to be loyal with him.Consult local lawyer and file cases so thet you can get maximum relief.You cant do anything to his mistress as law has taken her as ABLA NARI..

(Guest)

thanks to you sirs..i have consulted a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More