LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasadh (abc)     17 January 2015

Rcr filed by husband

my wife has gone for delivery to parental home I have baby girl. she went there nearly 1 year 8 months back we are given the RCR Notice And submitted in the court.  I am Staying with parents  before given the RCR notice she has demanded  That to divided from parents there was lot of disputes  between of us. before delivery my wife was job holder now she is not job holder. she come to the court given information to the court she is ready to come my home even though I have not divided from parents now Counciling is going in the court for both of us actually my wife has not interested to come back to home stay with me but infront of the counciler she said that she is ready to come please give me advise that after she come back to my home after few days she want to go back her parental home and file a case against on me about 498a gruhahimsa  what will happen is there any possibility in the court my RCR Case will be pending up to 6 month at least to get a confidence about on my wife or otherwise which way is the best i have to go.

Learning

5 Replies

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     17 January 2015

Dear Prasadh

Your queries are not clear. However if your wife is agree to come back to you, you have no alternate to take her back. How long she will live with you that is secondary. If in future any misunderstanding arose, then you can take the legal recourse afresh. Pls. keep a copy of  proceeding of conciliation for your record for the time being & hope for the best. Don't apprehend that in future she will charge you u/s-498A etc.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 January 2015

Dear Querist

Think positive and try to save the marriage.

what are the reason for your apprehension?

if there is any problem related to your parents then it may be possible to settle the matter amicably with the help of the elders and relatives.

future is uncertain, nobody can say but only the apprehension. the same thing may she be  apprehended.. 

sunny   17 January 2015

Nadeem qureshi sir I filed rcr...she didnt come for two hearings now she came and we both went to reconciliation room where she started blaming me infront of concilors then she refused to join me...and she asked me for MCD...i agreed upon it...hence councilors wrote " reconciliation failed"..in report...now what will happen next??? Plz help me

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     22 February 2015

Sir if she is ready for MCD n u r also interested in taking divorce from her then filled petition for divorce under section 13(2) of HMA

Ompal Aggarwal (Advocate)     22 February 2015

Sir sorry advice was 4 some other person. In ur case if she is ready to come to live with u , then u donot have any other option. Better think for save of ur marriage then think negatively.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register