LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH   17 December 2017

Rape and 498 allegation by wife who lived with me for 4 months only

I got married on 24th feb 2016, she started acting erratically I have video proof, after 4 months she told me to drop her to her home, she said her brother is going out of delhi and someone is needed to take care of dogs. I dropped her and she never came back, after 1 week her family started allegation that I tried to pour petrol on her tried to kill her and came next day and fought with me. I tried all the way possible to get her back but failed, after 1.5 years she complained in women cell, now I want to know that as she has complained about me my sister, mother, nephew 16 years, youger sister for assault, Rape, unnatural s*x and dowry, I want to know that who would be arrested in my family and how I can avoid that, as due to court holidays they are trying to register FIR on holidays so that they can suspend my mother from government job. How can I save my family? Help me Please.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     17 December 2017

Sir, 

Kindly take anticipatory bail before they register an FIR ..... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     17 December 2017

Consult a good lawyer and apply for anticipatory bail.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   18 December 2017

file for anticipatory bail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register