LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

RTI activists and RTI Act is being Killled

A few days back Sushil Sheti and now Amit Jethwa has been killed.These were real whistle blowers who died heroic deaths like Socrates and Jesus and it has been proved again that whosoever would try to help humanity would be killed ultimately .

With tears in my eyes--I salute them and pay my heartful homage to them.

These are the real heroes ,not Shahrukh or a star player of Cricket called a world  game foolishly.

Corrupt people are killing RTI activists and Govt. is trying to kill the RTI act itself.

What a plight !

Plz. contribute.

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Im ready to be the next and Im on path...

One day this will flourish...

Vishwa (translator)     23 July 2010

You are indeed right there is some heroism is involved. Looking at this from the outside, I would say that these persons grossly underestimated the extent to which the wrongdoers can go to protect their illgotten gains. More than the persons who used violence, those who stand by silently are also to be blamed. You can take consolation in the fact that the RTI act is here to stay. An intelligent person can take advantage of its provisions for obtaining results useful in everyday life. Vishwa

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 July 2010

Another blow to Indian Democracy. What about police investigation into the cse or there is no investigation?

(Guest)

Wh should also remember 16000 formers who committed suicide in Maharashtra and a lot every where..

We should also remember million peoples who are beind killed by way of hungryness by the corrupt persons in governanace and public service who gabbed and brabbing the bread of our poor and helpless Indian citizen brothers...... 

Should we salute them or should we do something in real????????????

Those are with full of their stomuch they do not know how it is feel to poor parents to see the children crying for a peice of bread...

Every day we are seeing the little children living on footpath in open under rain, sunlight....  no cloth they have.. no water they have.. no medicine they have.. no place for proper rest they have... THEIR EVERYTHING IS BEING GRABBED BY THE CORRUPT PUBLIC SERVANTS AND POLITICIANS.  IT IS AN INJUSTICE IM DOING IF IM EATING MORE.. IF IM HAVING MORE CLOTHS.. IF IM HAVING A LUXURY HOUSE.. IF IM HAVING A BATHROOM.. IF IM HAVING SEPARATE WATER CONNECTION.. IF IM SLEEPING ON LUSURY BED.. IF IM MOVING ON VEHICLE... IF IM HAVING TEA.. IF IM HAVING....... EVERYTHING WHICH IM HAVING IS AT THE COST OF HUNGRYNESS OF THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN WHO ARE LIVING ON FOOTPATH....  SO IT I MY FIRST DUTY TO FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS......

WILL YOU COME TOGETHER????????????

(Guest)

READ IN SECOND PARA "WHO GRABBED AND GRABBING..."

J. P. Shah (RTI & CONSUMER ACTIVIST)     23 July 2010

I only quote:

Silence of good men is more dangerous than brutality of bad men—Martin Luthar King

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing." --- Edmund Burke

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     23 July 2010

There has been always war exist betwn "GOOD" and "EVIL",  Success of evil forces shows the character of the society or Nation. Crime or lawlessness is reflection of the society and is indicative of fall of civilization. Political, money and muscle power have taken control over us. Unless we pass a bill and ensure it's implementation to protect the 'Whistle Blowers' things will go on like this and we will be keep on counting GM of NHAI Satyendra Dubey, Sanmugham Manjunath (Ofiiccer of IOC). There must be mandatory death sentence to the culprit and it must come under 'rarest of rare cases'. But unfortunately the capital punishment of killer of Sanmugham Manjunath (Ofiiccer of IOC) has been converted to life sentence.

In Indian society culture 'bribe' is not considered as a sin/.crime.  People (Be it educated, uneducated, urban, rural, poor, and rich) give bribe and take bribe so easily that it seems it is their birth right. Everyone takes it lightly and used to be more concerned about their work which has to be done.

It is a biggest failure of 'Rule Of Law'. Especially flaw in Law like “fake and forged evidences in a judicial evidentiary system prevailing in this country. Allegation of corruption or malicious intentions must be proved beyond reasonable doubt, which is almost impossible. Also punishment is very low.

Our criminal judicial system encourages/protects the wrong doers/ criminals whereas it restricts/harasses the law abiding honest persons.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     24 July 2010

Should Armed Forces take over the Governance of this Country?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     24 July 2010

Yse, rather we need a NAtional Security Agengy a watchdog who will keep watch on the veteran/professional  wrongdoers or criminals and if they become menace and if neccessary eliminate/remive them extra judicially , who can not be contained by our innocent, impotent, sweet law which is for us.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register