Query u/s 138 of NI Act

if accused not deposit 20 % of the instrument amount in the court.
1) what was the court proceeding against accused?
2) Court may provide any relief or exemption to accused ?
3) or any other step taken by the court on discretion ?
plz reply & guide.

The court shall diect the consequiences if the accused failed to deposit the amount.


Lakshs of cases r filed in court pending when Ur chance comes then u think about it.u wait in queue .if u want to jump in q then engage jumping advocate who jumps and surely give u justice but he charges30percent as advocate fee i.e more then accused deposit.he is termed as jumping advocate.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu