LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen Kumar   30 September 2019

Query related Ancestors property distribution

Hi,My ancestors (grandfather's, grandfather) felt some property that my grandfathers father had had 6 children,three son and three daughter in that my grandfather is seniour and he is dead now and my my grandfather has two daughters after death of my grandfather his brother are saying that '' if ur grandfather had sons means we could given him but grandfather as only daughters so we can't give the property'' he is telling like this what should we do

And there also one more problem that in this same property . my grandfathers father as three sons and three daughters but in ''vamsharuksha'' they have entered only three sons name but now three daughters are also asking for share my grandfather father died before 2000 should we give them the share(if to be given how percent to give) OR Not

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   01 October 2019

If your grand mother is dead then each daughter will get1/24th share that is negligible that too already 18yearscompleted so they are considered as ousted from family. Let they go to court and take their share .it takes 25years.

Naveen Kumar   01 October 2019

sir the property is in name of my grandfather's grandfather but my grandfather father as 6children 3 sons and 3 daughter ,now that 3daughter are asking for share.but my grandfather father died before 2000. to be give them or not

Naveen Kumar   01 October 2019

my grandfather's grandfather died before 2000

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 October 2019

The posting lacks clarity. Please post simple facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register