Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Quashing of fir u/s 354 , 354a, 354d and 506...

Dear all Need expert advise on the below matter. Last yr, one of my friend put some fake allegations on me and filed FIR. I got arrested and spent 12 days in JC. Then i got conditional bail. Earlier no one was supporting me. But later on, when i collected and showed evidences in my support and against the girl, then everyone got to know that i was innocent and that girl was culprit and did all this crap for money. Till now in my case IO didn't filed any chargesheet yet. He was failed to collect the evidences related to FIR. Now my lawyer suggested to go for Quashing of FIR in HC. I want to know: 1. Is it the right time to go HC for quashing or should i wait for chargesheet. 2. What are the negative points in my favor if i filed for quashing of FIR. 3. Is it advisable to go for Quashing as we dont want to create problem with relation with IO. He said he is having the full power to divert the case against us. 4. What is the outcome usually in this kind of cases. I want to come out from this case without any problem as it is directly affecting my professional career from last 1 year. Thanks in advance for reading the post and i will be obliged if u gve any comment or suggestion on this which can help me in my case.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 April 2015

It is better to wait for the police to submit charge sheet before the court after which but before questioning (framing of charges by court), you may approach high court for quashing provided you are confident based on the evidences in your possession.

(Guest)
HOW MUCH TIME IO will take to file chargesheet....1 yr already gone...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More