LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Published in regional newspaper by police

Sir, I was compliant by my wife to police after 12 days of marriage that I asked for dowry and made her suffer. Initially the compliant given by her at chennai then it transfered to jurisdiction of native place. Marriage on Jan 232015 at native. Left home from mumbai on 3 feb 2015 along with her parents. Called by women cell 28 Feb 2015. Swo enquiry on 18 mar 15. Police enquiry on 11 Apr 15. Anticipatory bail for me and my family completed on 20 Apr 15. Rti asked for compliant copy and Enquiry report on 22 Apr 2015. On 24 Apr 2015 the police called for negotiations at native. I refused. I received rti reply letter on 2 may 2015 states that the compliant is still on enquiry stage as per rti 2005 sec 8(1)(h) hence compliant copy (dated 12 Feb 15) and enquiry attended (dated 11 apr 15) by me and her at police station report copy cannot be given. on 4 may 2015 they published in regional edition newspaper saying that fir was registered and investigation is going on. And also mentioned that wife given compliant on some day before of 4 may 15. They published totally changed version that compliant was filed now and previous was not mentioned. What is the motivation of publishing false details in Newspaper. She stayed with me in mumbai for 2 days in mumbai along with their parents. Kindly suggests me. 1) There is no consummation. 2) I attended enquiry at SWO collectrate and police station 3)Got AB for me and my family members. 4)At police station they asked for money or come to live in her house. I refused 5) Applied RTI to know the compliant but refused to get the details 6) Called for negotiation not enquiry at police station, i refused 7)Printed on newspaper saying false detail that we lived our marriage life for two months happily and demand dowry after that and now two days before she compliant at AWPS. 8) FIR was filed crime no. alloted under 498A, 560(I) and dp act (II) given but trying to have a copy of fir by my lawyer. I have a few question:- What will be the next step by police? When chargesheet will be created? Whether they will call me for enquiry at this stage? If so how they will communicate since i am in mumbai? Whether i can put defamation against newspaper editior for false details? How many days it will take to get summon from court? What are the things i have to do legally now? Please suggest me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register